Monday, May 11, 2009

Cherise - Art for Africa

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to send out an invitation for the art show that I am putting on for my trip to Africa in the fall.

It is going to be Saturday May 16th from 1 until 4. Tickets are $5 at the door. There will be a silent auction going on with all of the art and live music! So it should just be a really fun time!

I'm leaving in a couple of weeks to be at Lake Shasta for the summer and would love to see and spend some time with all of you before i go!

Love you all!!!!
Cherise

4 comments:

  1. I wish so badly that I could be there. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd it go??? I'm sure it was a grand success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cherise, you did it! Hey we told your folks if they want to park your car out at our house, we have room for it, then when you get home we can bring it back in the OC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome! Im still trying to figure it all out but that sounds great! i might just take you up on that!

    ReplyDelete