Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And Im off!

Hello Family! 
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone for being so supportive of all my up coming adventures! And now the time has come for me to be heading off to spend the summer up on Lake Shasta serving with Sonshine Ministries. This summer I will be leading a team of 25 people as they spend time loving on and ministering to high school kids on the houseboats.  My job is to encourage them and to walk along side of them as they serve (along with a lot of paper work!) Im so excited that this is where God has placed me for the summer and would love if you could be praying for me while I am up there (leading bible studies and spending a lot of time talking in front of groups is not where my comfort zone is .... YET!)  I love you guys... and I will see you in August just in time for Jason and Amanda's wedding! (I plan on showing up with some awesome tan lines!)
Cherise 

.... mail is always fun when your at camp (hint hint.)
Cherise Boyer
C/O Sonshine Ministries
Bridge Bay Resort
10300 Bridge Bay Rd.
Redding, CA 96003


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful summer and always remember the wise words of your Uncle Paul "Ya gotta get red before you can get brown". He always says that when he is burned up to a crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww....I am going to miss you! Have TONS of fun & we'll be praying for you! Love you...

    ReplyDelete