Wednesday, June 24, 2009

There's Still A Chance

Hi cousins... there's still a chance for you to say a few words of encouragement to a special aunt... but just until Tuesday 30 June!

I've got about 50% of cousins overall - it's going to be a really special present and it would mean so much to her if all of her nieces & nephews have said something... it doesn't have to be long - doesn't have to be profound - it can just be "Happy Birthday, I love you"... so please ask your brothers or sisters who don't get on the computer often if they've done it yet... THANKS! Oh - if you have sent something to me but haven't received a message acknowledging I got it - please send it again because I have had a few problems with emails...

PS - we're really excited to see you guys in July and we're so looking forward to camping with the clan in Leo Carrillo for a few nights... so hopefully plenty of you will be able to come down!
Love ya heaps! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment